VK Singh Controversy: Former Army Chief Attacks Indian Express Editor on Twitter – International Business Times
1. The news item has appeared in DNA confirming the explosive revelations Gen.VK SIngh was forced to expose to defend the deliberate leaks by the MOD to vilify him.
campaign against with Narendra Modi
. Am reasonably confident this is what happened and what’s happening. I’ve pieced this together from numerous slivers of conversations with lots of people in the know.
1. General VK Singh is quite upright and incorruptible. However Shashi Kant Sharma
, the erstwhile and extremely corrupt Defence Secretary believes there’s money to be made for himself and people in the Congress through humongous arms deals. General VK Singh slows down some of these deals.
2. Panic strikes. Now the Congress believes it’s time to discredit and remove General VK Singh to make sure the kickback money comes in. So it works with Shekhar Gupta
of the Indian Express
to plant a front-page cock-and-bull story about Gen VK Singh planning a military coup.
3. When that story comes out and is ridiculed, Shashi Kant Sharma and the Congress plants wrong date-of-birth documents and does court shenanigans to make sure that General VK Singh does not get his full term as Army Chief and ensures his premature retirement.
4. So General VK Singh goes out and the Congress-plant and allegedly corrupt General Bikram Singh
is brought in as Army Chief.
5. Arms deals worth well over $50 billion are struck and announced within weeks of his taking over.
6. To ensure the continuance of kickbacks, even General Bikram Singh’s next-in-line is also readied to be the next corrupt chief-in-waiting.
7. Meanwhile, in an act out of a Kafka novel, and the clearest demonstration of “ulta chor bana kotwal”, the thief Shashi Kant Sharma is now made the policeman – CAG – the Comptroller and Auditor General of India with no precedent, consultation or qualifications. He replaces the uprightVinod Rai
who caused the government no end of bother. What a masterstroke!
8. Shashi Kant Sharma as CAG now starts going after opposition leaders, per the fantastic game of chess set in place and time for the coming election. General VK Singh is considered to have been taken off the board by the gameplayers.
9. But then the unpredicted happens: General VK Singh cosies up to #NaMo and appears in public with him. General VK Singh is much loved in the army – and Modi’s talk to ex-servicemen goes very well.
10. The Congress is now worried. What if Modi comes to power – and makes Gen VK Singh the next Defence Minister. The worry grows.
11. Paranoia strikes – and the crap propaganda wing surfaces again. This time another cock-and-bull story to defame General VK Singh is put out – about being paid Rs. 1.2 cr to raise a mercenary army to topple the J&K Government.
12. That story also fizzles flat.
13. Arms deals are now being accelerated. Kickbacks are piling up in Dubai – now that the Congress decided to move its money out of Switzerland.
14. There is some fear and desperation on the chess board. The game, for the Congress, isn’t going as planned.
15. We, the voters, are bemused. The Congress doesn’t give up easily. Too much money is involved. What other twists and turns will happen in the next few months?
Very Bold & Revealing.